Which options do I have?

If you live in Switzerland and work for an employer who does not have a place of business in Switzerland, the employment relationship is subject to a number of peculiarities because the employer is not subject to social security contributions in Switzerland. To avoid legal problems for the employee and employer due to pseudo self-employment, there are two common ways for the employee to legally pursue the employment relationship: either as an ANobAG or by registering with a payroll company. In this article, we explain to you what the two setups are all about and where the advantages and disadvantages of the two models lie.