How to get a residence permit in Switzerland?

If you want to work, study or generally stay in Switzerland for a longer period of time, you need a residence permit as a foreigner. Depending on your nationality and the purpose for which you want to stay in Switzerland, there are different types of residence permits.

The 3-pillar system in Switzerland

The Swiss 3-pillar pension system is one of the best in the world. In this article, we explain exactly how the 3-pillar system works in Switzerland.