If you don’t understand the various letters, invoices and deadlines that you receive from the tax office, or you just don’t have the time or inclination to deal with them, we can represent you to the tax office and take all correspondence in your place. You will only get the relevant information filtered out and we will give you recommendations for action such as which provisional invoices should and should not be paid or whether we should appeal against certain decisions.
Of course, all correspondence is available to you in digital form, should you ever need it. Of course, we also offer you support in tax planning if you are planning to move or, for example, if you are planning a purchase in the pension fund.
- Receiving all correspondence on your behalf
- Digitalization and structured filing
- Filtering out the relevant information
- Clear recommendation for potential actions
- Precise calculation of planning measures
- Comparison of different scenarios
- Active consulting with recommendations
- Preliminary clarifications with tax office (if useful)
- Review of tax returns and tax assessments
- Risk/reward ratio estimation before taking action
- Preparation and submission of objection
- Review and final conclusion of the result of tax office